This has always been one of my favorite meals to make. It’s perfect for dinner and even better for breakfast the next morning!
We will sometimes leave out the meat since my kids aren’t huge fans of it. It’s up to you!
Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots (hash browns are great too)
- 12 eggs
- 1 pound of breakfast sausage or 8oz of diced ham
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Brown sausage over medium heat.
- Add sausage and tots into a greased baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings. Then mix in the shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture onto the tater tots and sausage. Cover with foil.
- Bake for one hour, or until eggs are cooked through. You can remove the foil after about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and serve! (I love to put hot sauce on mine and my husband prefers ketchup.)
One thought on “Easy Breakfast Casserole”