I’m gonna be real honest, Asian cuisine is my very least favorite kind of food. I’m not sure why except that my taste buds have just always felt this way ha-ha. However, I can put away some fried rice and this happens to be my favorite way to make it!
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 bag frozen peas & carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- Green onion for garnish
- Heat oil on medium-high heat and add onion, garlic and frozen veggies. Cook until thawed.
- Add your eggs directly into the pan and scramble.
- Add in your shredded chicken and rice, combine together.
- Stir in soy sauce. You can use more or less depending on your preference.
- Sprinkle on the green onion, and enjoy!