We love pancakes in this house. They are delicious and timeless and fun to eat. But they’re also time consuming and finicky on the stove top. Plus by the time they’re all made, half of them aren’t warm anymore.
We discovered sheet pan pancakes and it has changed the game for our house! They are super easy, less messy and perfect for busy mama’s or anyone who wants to serve warm pancakes to a crowd!
Bonus: kids LOVE to help make these. We have even used food coloring to make rainbow pancakes before. Just have fun with it!
Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
Ingredients for 10 x 15 sheet pan:
- 4 cups pancake mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Toppings (blueberries, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc)
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together pancake mix, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased sheet pan.
- Add toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until a toothpick slides out clean).
- Slice into squares, add syrup and enjoy!
*This recipe yields around 12 pancake squares depending on how big or small you slice them up.
**For a smaller sheet pan you can half the recipe.